Park Green has teamed with Blockaides Inc. of Placentia California to provide American-made safety, security, and customized devices for pedestrian safety and to prevent accidental or intentional vehicle intrusions. Blockaides is a vendor of choice for many municipalities and corporate clients, and manufactures a full line of bollards, barriers, railings, beams, and platforms that are in compliance with current and pending ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards.
- – Premises liability plans for public and private parking assets
- – Turn-key installations of bollards, street barriers and protective devices
- – Community-wide master-plans for street closures, block parties, events and parades
- – Concepts and product development
- – Project management services
Storefront Safety Council – Park Green is proud to be a sponsor of the Storefront Safety Council, which is leading the fight for Safety by Design in the retail parking environment. In addition to design and fabrication expertise, the Storefront Safety Council has successfully pushed for early implementation of the new ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standard covering safety barriers, bollards, and other fabricated devices which is being phased into the IBC (International Building Code) as well as state and local codes.